Hello, I’m Todd Simmons and this site contains my résumé and portfolio. I have twelve years of experience working on software and digital media projects, both in the trenches and in a leadership role:
- Currently doing project/product management for mobile apps, HTML5 websites, and games at various agencies and startups. Most recently served as Producer at Enspire Studios, where I managed many large projects for clients like Caterpillar, Dell, AHA, and Symantec.
- In 2011, I graduated with an MBA in Digital Media Management. Learned about project management, marketing, and other business issues as applied to social, games, software, etc. Received a 4.0 GPA and named outstanding student in my class.
- Prior to that, I spent several years doing audio project management, sound design, and audio implementation for high profile games at companies like Nintendo, Eidos, and GL33k.
- Experienced in UX and web design, having created wireframes for a number of mobile apps and websites. Proficient with Adobe CS, HTML, CSS, WordPress, audio/video editing, and a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Asana, MS Project, Basecamp, etc).
- Have served as volunteer Executive Director of the Austin Museum of Digital Art for seven years, successfully building the organization, planning events, curating shows, managing volunteers, and overseeing marketing efforts.
Thanks to this diverse background, I’m uniquely qualified in project oversight, technical management, creative direction, client relations, and strategic thinking. I also possess excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail. For more information, please select an item from the menu.